Sunday, July 3, 2011

Spend the Afternoon in Half Moon Bay

Food Quality:    
Atmosphere:      
Menu Options:  
Price:                     $$
Fun:                       

Bebe,

It was fun going to the beach in Half-Moon Bay with you, My sister Anita, her boyfriend Ethan and Ethan's dog Sasa. We had really good seafood sandwich at the restaurant (Sam's Chowder House) by CA-1. The mahi-mahi was one of the best I had, and the crab meat sandwich was so fresh and good . We forgot to order the oysters, which was the reason we went back to this restaurant. We brought a box of strawberries and put it in the back of the car. It was so hot that the strawberries was cooked. No kidding, cooked strawberry in the car. They turned so red but no one wanted to eat it...oh, poor strawberries.

After lunch, we drove by a beach. You found this yellow flower plats for taking pictures of me. Anita said the picture looked like in Europe.   I really like most of the pictures you took of me. Alright, don't give me the look, you know why I didn't say "all the pictures."




Poor little Sasa, chased by bigger Choco 

2 comments:

  1. We will need to go back again to try those oysters for sure!!! Hmmm now I can't stop thinking about them.

    I'll be better about the pictures too... Make sure you like all of them next time! :)

    Which one did you not like?!.... Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you know what pictures I am talking about ......

    But that is okay, as far as your love the pictures, I have nothing more to say :)

    Hehe, yes, more oysters!!

    ReplyDelete