Thursday, June 9, 2011

Two Pairs of New Shoes~

Design:              
Quality:            
Delivery Time:  
Price:                 $$$
Overall:             



The closet is pretty full already, but every time when I go shopping, it is really hard to go home with my hands empty. Yeah new clothes! Then I will need new shoes to match them.....

Here are couple pairs of new shoes I want to introduce. Both pairs are bought online, and they were imported from Korea.

1st pair: Beige color.
Color of the actual shoes is closed to they were shown in the sellers pictures.
With two shiny metal hooks.
They are high heels, but it's still comfort for walking ;)
 
 
Seller's Picture

Picture of the actual shoes (picture by iphone)

2nd pair: Coffee/Black color
I matched it with long socks and short pant.
I really like the zip design around the edge.
They feel very rock-n-roll ;)

Seller's Picture

Picture of actual shoes (picture by iphone)

More shoes to introduce:
http://www.aikoheel.com
Just go check it out. I am sure you will find something you like ;)
Be patient when loading the pictures, coz some are large >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment